Skip to main content

Architectural Technologist

Hays Building
West Midlands, Birmingham
£30000.0 - £40000.0 per annum + Salary dependant on experience
Closing date
7 Aug 2024

View more

Job position
Qualified / Chartered
Contract Type
Full Time
Job Function
Architectural Technician

Job Details

Your new company
You will be joining an AJ100 practice that has a huge UK representation with offices all around the country. They are looking for a talented Architectural Technologist to join their Birmingham office, where they will be working on projects in the mixed-use, leisure and high-rise city living sectors.

Your new role
You will be completing daily tasks such as:

  • Completing all drawing packages.
  • Collaborating with other members of the team.
  • Liaising with clients and appropriate authorities.
  • Creating models using CAD.

What you'll need to succeed

  • A degree in Architectural Technology or equivalent.
  • Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD, as well as other architectural experience.
  • 3+ years of working experience in the UK.

What you'll get in return

  • Salary reviews - Annually
  • Bonus Scheme - discretionary - up to 5% of salary.
  • Pension - employer pay 3%, employee pays 5%. Total contribution 8%.
  • Memberships and subscriptions - Professional bodies - Not limited to RIBA, ARB, RIAS, RICS, CIAT, CIOB, BIID.
  • Cycle to work scheme
  • Electric vehicle leasing scheme
  • Eye tests
  • Healthcare cash back scheme
  • 24/7 GP High street discount
  • Gym discounts
  • Regular office socials
  • Death in service 4x salary
  • Christmas shut down period

What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at


Company Profile

Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.

We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.

Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.

Visit for more information.


Company info

Apply for Architectural Technologist

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, or .rtf. No larger than 5MB
Selected file:
Your communication preferences

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named employer, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please contact us. All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert