Service Transition Lead - SAP S/4 HANA, SuccessFactors, EMEA
Up to £500 per day (Outside IR35)
London / Remote ( 2 days a week onsite)
3 months initially
My client is a high-profile Consultancy who require a SAP Service Transition Lead to oversee the smooth transition of new services and ongoing improvement to SAP applications, for one of their high profile end clients.
- Demonstrable experience working as a SAP Service Transition Lead in a large complex environment
- Previous experience of transitioning service to SAP Products - Success Factors/S4Hana
- Strong understanding of IT service management (ITSM) frameworks
- Previous knowledge of facilitating Change management processes
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional Stakeholder management skills at all levels
- ITIL Certified
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Project Management Certification
- Immediate availability