Your new company
Working for a global renowned Investment Bank.
Your new role
The Business/Data Analysis team will help to define and implement business/information system solutions.
Your role as a Technical Business Analyst is to help the business to determine and agree its requirements and support the development through to a successful outcome.
What you'll need to succeed
- In-depth understanding of the software development process/ overall project life cycle.
- Knowledge and experience of Murex/ Murex related project deliverables.
- Supporting the back and front office programmes in risk and finance.
- Investment / Asset banking experience.
- Analysis, trade capture and pricing templates.
- Providing subject matter expertise.
- Excellent business acumen and client-facing skills.
- A conceptual thinker who can present complex ideas/ topics to a wide audience (both technical and non-technical).
Technical Essential Skills:
- Vast Data Mapping expertise (development, testing and deployment).
- Data Governance, risk and API's.
- Data Modelling, Data Sets - developing and defining.
- Experience working with Murex.
- SQL on SQL Server.
- Excel (Advanced).
- Data Management & Quality Improvement.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
What you'll get in return
- Access to market leading technologies.
- Hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.