Your new company
You'll be working for a leading housing provider that prides itself on doing things differently. As part of the maintenance team, you will be delivering rapid-response housing repairs, maintenance, and improvement services to ensure that customers' homes are safe and maintained to a high standard.
Your new role
This role requires you to perform the following duties:
- To have knowledge of the health and safety guidelines and be able to implement them accordingly
- Accurately interpret technical data, drawings and instructions
- Work in a customer-facing environment
- Carry out EICR\'s with a daily target of 2x per day
- Correctly complete relevant certifications, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information
What you\'ll need to succeed
- 18th Edition
- 2391 test + inspection
- Experience working in social housing
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to work 39 hours per week
What you\'ll get in return
You will receive a permanent contract with a competitive salary. You will also be provided with a company van and fuel card.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.