A Tier 1 Multinational Bank is looking for a Business Analyst / Project Manager tojoin their Treasury Division.
12-month contract, Umbrella
Hybrid working policy: 3 days in the office
Role: You will be responsible for project planning and RAID management to ensure requirements of the business are defined and implemented within regulatory guidelines. You will work with multiple front officetraders, sales and business managers.
- Regulatory project experience within tier 1 banks or top 4 consultancy firms
- 6+ years experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Knowledge of equities, securities and bonds
- Understanding of RWA, margin and capital impact
- Booking model change and transformation experience
- Front office experience
- Strong knowledge of markets products and environments
If your experience and skillset matched the above requirements and you would be interested in this opportunity, please reply with an updated CV.