Your new company
Has helped businesses to create an amazing impression on their customers and visitors through fit outs and refurbishments of their premises. Their team of experts ensure our customers get the best use of their space, boosting staff productivity and morale.
This company specialises in commercial interior design and fit-outs for offices, retail, industrial, educational, and healthcare facilities and prides themselves on being approachable and innovative in its designs.
Your new role
You will be working as an Architectural Technician that is highly proficient using AutoCAD. You will be completing daily tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of plans using CAD software.
- Site visits to check on the progress of the project.
- Liaising with clients.
- Preparation of applications for approval by regulatory bodies.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Have past experience within a CAD or Architectural Technician role.
- Be highly proficient using AutoCAD and other relevant softwares.
- Have great communication skills.
What you\'ll get in return
- Great company pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.