Your new company
Hays are currently working with a firm who specialise in office fit-outs to source a Freelance Interior Designer (Senior or Middleweight) for a short term contract starting immediately.
Your new role
- Short term contract with immediate start available
- Option to work fully remotely or from the office
- Previous commercial experience is preferred, but other sectors will be considered
- Your main focus will be space planning & revising presentations for commercial offices - it is important that you have a strong portfolio and excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency with a mix of design packages including AutoCAD, Sketchup & Indesign
- Minimum 3-5 years\' relevant UK experience
- Must be capable of working independently
- Rate negotiable dependent upon experience & preferred payment type (PAYE or via LTD company)
What you\'ll get in return
This is an immediate contract position expected to last for approx 2-4 weeks, but it may extend due to the demanding workload. Rates are negotiable dependent upon your experience and preferred payment type, but will be in the region of £20-26ph. Proximity to central Scotland / ability to work from the office would be a benefit, but there is also the option to work fully remotely.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.