This position will require you to work 40hours per week, Monday to Friday and the occasional weekend if required. 07:30-16:00.The role As Grounds Maintenance Operative, You'll be working within a service driven grounds team supporting the Team Leader, you will be responsible for taking lead in delivering a number of grounds related tasks across our fire and rescue stations in Suffolk.
These will include;
- Managing plant & equipment.
- Mentoring and training.
- Supervising and overseeing a small team of Grounds Operatives.
- Acting as first point of contact for our client.
- Ensure health & Safety and PPE is adhered to.
- Attend meetings and briefings.
Our Successful Candidate:
- Previous experience in a grounds maintenance role.
- NVQ Horticulture or Equivalent.(not essential)
- Able to work independently or within a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of all relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- Full UK driving licence.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.