Your new company
Are you ready to kick start your career in civil engineering with a family-run business with over 50 year's experience delivering various civil projects all over the UK, with offices in Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Yorkshire, Kent and Hampshire ? Do you have a passion for delivering and designing high quality infrastructure projects? If you answered "Yes" to both the questions, then I have the perfect role for you.
Your new role
As a graduate site engineer, your main responsibilities are:
- Assisting senior engineers in designing, planning, and managing the construction of different infrastructure projects
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders and contractors to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Developing your knowledge and skills through on-job mentoring and training
- Preparing and reviewing technical reports, documents and drawings
- Conducting site surveys, inspections, and tests to ensure compliance with standards, specifications and safety regulations.
Above all, you need to be a driven and self-motivated individual with good work ethics and be willing to learn and continue your development.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- A recent Degree in Civil Engineering or related subject / Completed Apprentice programme with another company
- Knowledge of engineering software, e.g; Auto CAD
- Full UK driving licence and willingness to travel to various project sites
- Flexible, proactive and adaptable attitude
- Interest in civil infrastructure and willingness to learn new skills
- Self-motivated individual with good work ethics
- Team player skills
What you\'ll get in return
- £28,000+ starting salary
- Company Van (After 6 months probation)
- Outstanding learning and development opportunity
- Great career progression opportunity
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.