Your new company
You will be joining a RIBA chartered practice that provides a full range of architectural design services in all sectors including residential, commercial and healthcare. This practice takes pride in taking on and working on projects that are interesting and challenging, and they have picked up a number of awards that showcase their success across their 15-year history.
Your new role
In your new role you will be working alongside a team of 15 people completing daily tasks that include; running your own projects, helping to complete working drawings, attending project meetings and mentoring more junior members of staff.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an Architectural role.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD as well as other relevant softwares such as Skechup, Vray and Photoshop
- Eagerness to want a new challenge.
- A good track record of working on projects to a high standard.
What you\'ll get in return
- Fantastic company health package
- Great company pension package
- A generous salary
- The chance to work on a diverse range of interesting projects.
What you need to do now
For more information on this role or for a confidential discussion about your next career steps, please contact me on the details below...
📞 0333 010 5207
💬 Connect & Message on LinkedIn