Your new company
Hays is working with a fit-out contractor who specialise in showroom projects nationally, who require a Site Manager to run one of their upcoming projects for the entire duration (cradle to grave).
Your new role
- Reporting on progress to Director & clients.
- Supervising subcontractors.
- Be prepared to get hands on working on the tools when required.
- Conducting quality and safety inspections.
- Maintaining quality control checks.
- Motivating the workforce.
- Ensuring on-site safety through risk assessment and risk management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Gold/Black Card.
- First Aid.
- Ideally, you will have a trade background / qualification.
- Reside locally to the site (within 1 hr commute max).
What you'll get in return
- Long-term work - duration will be for the entire project.
- Up to £270 per day (LTD/PAYE/Umbrella).
- 5 days per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.