Your new company
You will be joining a RIBA chartered practice that provides a full range of architectural design services in all sectors including residential, commercial and healthcare. This practice takes pride in taking on and working on projects that are interesting and challenging, and they have picked up a number of awards that showcase their success across their 15-year history.
Your new role
In your new role you will be working alongside a team of 15 people completing daily tasks that include; running your own projects, helping to complete working drawings, attending site meetings and liaising with clients.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Be an ARB registered Architect.
- Be proficient using AutoCAD, Skechup, Vray and Photoshop.
- Be willing to take on a new challenge.
- Have experience working in an architectural role.
What you\'ll get in return
- Fantastic company health package
- Great company pension package
- A generous salary
- The chance to work on a diverse range of interesting projects.
What you need to do now
For more information on this role or for a confidential discussion about your next career steps, please contact me on the details below or reply to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
📞 0333 010 5207