Your new company
An industry-leading national facilities management provider covering one of their key contracts in the region.
Your new role
This position that involves overseeing TFM (Total Facilities Management) services for a key account in the North West. The main responsibilities include ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the organization to meet customer and business expectations. The role also involves monitoring and analyzing the current service provision, identifying gaps, and implementing strategies for continual improvement. Additionally you will liaise with other team members, interact with different managers, present findings to stakeholders and higher management, and supervise new employees while tracking and measuring performance. This role is critical to the success and growth of businesses/services.
- Manage the site team in accordance with procedures and policies
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation, maintenance, and repair of the site\'s M&E plant and equipment, building fabric, site infrastructure, external works, grounds, transport, and waste services, along with all cleaning and soft services provisions
- Compliance with and record keeping for Quality Management System
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency and working practices
- Ensure that appropriate controls are in place to confirm that all planned, reactive, and back log work streams are managed in line with contractual SLA\'s and KPI\'s
- Manage sub-contractor procurement and appointment
- Monitor staff\'s performance and ensure service delivery meets and exceeds client\'s expectations
- Financial management and planning, reviewing budgets and managing cost inclusive of internal and external invoicing
- Regularly monitor and audit Quality documentation to ensure compliance with company standards
- Ensure that all standard policies relating to HR issues are understood and adhered to, including managing grievance/disciplinary processes as required
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance)
What you\'ll need to succeed
- 5 years experience working in TFM
- Contract management experience
- Sound M&E technical knowledge
- Experience with P&L responsibility for multi-million pound FM contracts
- Stakeholder management skills
What you\'ll get in return
65k salary + annual bonus
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.