We have an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join our Asset Management Team. You will be responsible for project managing planned maintenance and major repair works programmes liaising closely with our customers, leaseholders and contractors. You will help us deliver our customer focused approach to all planned refurbishment works. You will ensure that our planned projects are effectively project managed, ensuring our customers are fully consulted throughout and completed to a high quality standard, whilst maintaining high customer satisfaction. If you have proven experience of managing large scale planned work refurbishment projects, please read on.
Our homes span across West Sussex. We offer a flexible working environment with autonomy and choice in how and where you work to meet customers’ needs.
We are looking for:
- Project management experience of planned works and large-scale projects within the housing sector
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills.
- Housing sector experience within planned maintenance arena
- Sound knowledge of building construction and technical issues.
- Strong contract management skills including budget reporting and management.
- Experience of housing and repairs management information systems
- Experience of budget management
- Building management qualification – preferred i.e. HNC
In return, we offer:
- Hybrid working with a mix of onsite, home-based and at our Worthing office
- A minimum 29 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- 4% employer pension contribution (matched up to 6%)
- Gym discounts
- Private medical insurance (after probation period)
- All of our homes are within 45 minutes drive of our Worthing office
- Colleague perks and benefits
Closing date Tuesday 20th February 2024, Interviews will be held Tuesday 27th February 2024 at Davison House, Worthing. Please confirm when applying if you can make this date, a further date may be scheduled for shortlisted candidates.
We are a fair and inclusive organisation, and we value each individual’s unique contribution, irrespective of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background.