Your new company
You will be joining a reputable fitout contractor based in Nottingham who boast an impressive range of clientele and have a strong pipeline of work. Due to continued growth, they are looking to onboard an Assistant/Estimator. You will be supported with excellent on-the job training and have excellent opportunities to grow within the business into more senior positions with the company prioritising development of their employees.
Your new role
As an Assistant/Estimator, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Getting quotes from suppliers and contractors within a specified time frame.
- Assessing the risk levels associated with a project.
- Preparing and submitting quotations and details of costs for work to be done.
- Assisting with bids for new contracts and supporting the activities of buyers.
- Monitoring the costs at the different stages of a project to ensure it stays within the estimated costs.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will have 2+ years experience as an estimator. You will also be a motivated individual who is looking to progress in their career. Fitout experience is not a necessity but would be beneficial.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive package depending on experience as well as excellent career progression opportunities. Flexible working is also offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.