Your new company
Our client is a leading builder in the construction industry delivering new-built homes across the UK for private sale and in partnership with local authorities and housing associations. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Site Manager to join their aftercare team in the Edinburgh area on a temporary basis. Customer care experience is preferred as there may be times when you are interacting with the occupant
Your new role
- You will play a crucial role in overseeing the internal rectification and aftercare process as any fixes are raised by the client.
- You will be responsible for maintaining safety records and carrying out audits ensuring the developments are meeting the highest H&S standards.
- You will liaise with all subcontractors, Quality Control and daily inspections/sign off.
- Reporting to a project manager, you will manage a number of rectification works across Edinburgh-based sites.
- Coordination and organisation are vital, so you must be an excellent communicator with a strong ability to influence and motivate your team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in the Construction/Affordable Housing Industry is essential.
- The successful candidate should also be a confident leader and have a strong understanding of how to coordinate, organise and lead a team.
- As Site Manager you will hold a valid CSCS card gold/black, be SMSTS qualified and be competent in Health and Safety
- Experience in customer care is also desired as there may be times you are interacting with the property occupants.
What you'll get in return
They have a busy pipeline of work coming up and this is an excellent opportunity for a freelance role in the Edinburgh area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.