D365 systems administrator | Hybrid - West Kent | Up to £80,000 + Great benefits
Your new company
I am working with one of the worlds most prestigious motorsport companies to help recruit a D365 administrator to help drive the business forward.
Your new role
You will be responsible for maintaining and managing the production environments across D365 finance and operations, and infrastructure systems, in line with the business goals and objectives.
What you\'ll need to excel in this role
- D365 Administrator experience, working with Finance and Operations and Supply Chain Management modules.
- Hands-on experience & functional understanding of finance and operations, workflows, approval processes, flows and triggers.
- Ability to progress projects from concept to delivery.
- Knowledge of compliance regulations- PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOX, ISO 27001 standard.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- A good flexible & adaptable attitude.
What you\'ll get in return
- Hybrid working (3 days in office based in west Kent)
- Annually benchmarked competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays and an additional 3.5 days between Christmas and new year.
- In house training + much more.
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or alternatively contact Harry on 01622 235685 or
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.