Your new role
As an integral part of our team, you'll bring your expertise in planning, environmental, and health and safety processes to support our Upper Tier COMAH facility. Working closely with our Estates Manager, you'll be responsible for coordinating and supporting non-routine operations and projects within the industrial areas at site.
- Support maintenance projects associated with the estates team, including site management, environmental landscaping, civil and ground works requests
- Supervise the contracts team including all permits and rights to work
- Oversee site inductions and training of new staff
- Ensure compliance meets local town planning and environmental expectations
- Assist the onsite security team
- Produce project drawings and site surveys
What you'll need to succeed
The job requires someone with prior experience working on an operational site or in land management in a facilities capacity. The candidate should have knowledge of health and safety and environmental legislation. Experience with managing environmental impact assessments, environmental action plans, countryside management, town planning, or agriculture would be helpful but not required.
Any of the below qualifications would be beneficial:
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Autocad City & Guilds level 2
- Membership of relevant institution
What you'll get in return
£30k salary + depending on experience
Company bonus scheme
Company pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.