Your new company
You'll be working for a leading global facilities management provider. Their mission is to realise the potential of their clients, professionals and partners by building the real estate solutions of the future.
Your new role
You will be required to carry out responsive repairs & electrical maintenance on a static retail site in Manchester, Ashton.
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all electrical to meet and exceed expectations and agreed service level agreements
- Carry out reactive repairs on all systems as required calling relevant sub-contractors as required
- Carry out all PPM maintenance as per the instruction set provided
- Carrying out multi-skilled maintenance including electrical work, as well as basic joinery, plumbing and plastering.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experience working in a similar role
- 18th Edition Electrical
- Availability to work 40 hours a week, working 1 in 4 weekends
What you\'ll get in return
- Permanent contract
- Salary of £39,000 per annum
- Full-time position, working 40 hours a week
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.