Your new company
I am delighted to be representing a UK-wide renewable energy company as they expand their procurement team. This company has multiple sites across the UK and so the work is always varied and interesting.
Your new role
In this role you will be expected to:
- Lead on contract negotiations
- Support the procurement manager with day-to-day procurement tasks and processes
- Supplier and stakeholder management
- Prepare and follow purchase orders
- Bid analysis
What you\'ll need to succeed
A successful candidate will have:
- Procurement experience in a relevant field
- CIPS qualifications or equivalent experience
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience with tender negotiation
What you\'ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holidays
- Generous pension contribution
- Extra employee benefits and discounts
- Health benefits
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.