Your new company
We are supporting an ambitious growing SME, with a diverse and loyal client base across the UK who seek to appoint their next Finance Director to join their senior leadership team. Having grown by double digits in recent years, they seek to eclipse that in the next 12-24 months.
Your new role
- Developing and implementing financial strategies and policies that align with the organisation\'s business goals and vision
- Providing financial analysis and insights to support decision-making and business planning
- Managing and developing the local finance team
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting and compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements at a group level
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with external stakeholders, such as banks, auditors, tax authorities, and investors
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for business growth, efficiency, and profitability
What you\'ll need to succeed
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent).
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A proactive, analytical, and problem-solving mindset
- A high level of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Experience of managing and implementing financial systems and processes
- Knowledge of relevant accounting standards and regulations
What you\'ll get in return
The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment amongst like-minded individuals with a package built to incentivise you over the short and longer term
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.