Your new company
Our client is a leading builder in the construction industry delivering new-built homes across the UK for private sale and in partnership with local authorities and housing associations. While one of their new developments is underway - a range of semi-detached, detached and apartment blocks of 300+ properties, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Site Manager to join their team in central Scotland.
Your new role
- You will play a crucial role in overseeing the construction process and ensuring the delivery of high-quality homes, managing and overcoming challenges as they arise.
- You will be responsible for maintaining safety records and carrying out audits ensuring the site meets the highest H&S standards, including housekeeping, working at height and monitoring compliance.
- You will organise all labour on site, including Sub-Contractors, Quality Control and daily inspections/sign off.
- Leading an experienced team, you will drive this package to completion, ensuring the site is operating in a productive manner.
- Coordination and organisation are vital, so you must be an excellent communicator with a strong ability to influence and motivate your team.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Previous experience in the Construction/Affordable Housing Industry and timber frame experience is essential.
- The successful candidate should also be a confident leader and have a strong understanding of how to coordinate, organise and drive a team to achieve handover and completion.
- As Site Manager you'll have either a construction degree or be from a trade background with relevant construction management experience, hold a valid CSCS card gold/black, be SMSTS qualified and be competent in Health and Safety.
What you'll get in return
They have a busy pipeline of work coming up and can offer their successful candidate a sustainable and long-term career supported by effective training and development. A competitive salary and benefits package will be paid to the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.