Your new company
A nationwide Social Housing Provider with one of the largest stocks of housing in the country
Your new role
You will support the contract manager in the delivery of compliance services to the maintenance team. You will help ensure the assets are in compliance with relevant regulations and contribute to the overall safety and satisfaction of customers and maintenance staff.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Support the effective delivery of planned preventative maintenance, responsive repairs and, where applicable, programmes for equipment replacement.
- Assist contractors, tenants and colleagues with queries and complaints relating to your contracts to resolve them quickly and effectively.
- Actively monitor and challenge the service provided by contractors and collect agreed performance information, presenting this in formats appropriate for the audience.
- Arrange and administer regular contract review meetings to enable contractor performance to be scrutinised. This will include financial and operational performance.
- Proactively maintain accurate records, including regular property and asset reconciliation with contractors, to ensure compliance is met.
- Ensure purchase/works orders are raised promptly and accurately to enable works to be carried out and budgets to be monitored.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with contractors, tenants and staff across different functions.
- Awareness of statutory and regulatory requirements relating to asset compliance.
- Strong IT and Excel skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A sound understanding of financial controls.
- Able to demonstrate Guinness behavioural competencies.
What you\'ll get in return
6 months FTC
£35,000 pro rata
35 hours per week
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.