Qualifications Manager, Immediate Start - 3 months +
£20-£25 per hour depending on experience
Hybrid working: 2 days WFH and 3 days WFO
Your new company
The organisation is a leading awarding body for work-based qualifications. All qualifications are offered through colleges and training providers worldwide.
Your new role
The qualification manager will oversee the critical path to a designated list of qualifications from the client\'s portfolio, ensuring the editing and publishing process runs smoothly, and the finished product is produced on time. You will also be responsible for managing and delivering many downloadable qualification materials throughout the production process, culminating in the publication and revised and updated versions. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and produce quality content for new versions of qualifications and related assessment materials
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to identify errors such as missing content, you will also need to liaise with stakeholders regarding compliance and documentation approval.
- Keeping up to date with assessment practices, including regulatory requirements
- Managing the internal process for a designated list of qualifications: creating schedules, cleaning manuscripts, checking and collating proofs.
- Agreeing delivery dates and meeting deadlines with stakeholders
- Work closely with the project management team and attend meetings to discuss progress
- Working with editorial freelancers and agencies, communicating expectations and providing feedback where necessary
- Updating organisations guides and best practice documents
What you\'ll need to succeed
Previous experience in a qualification, curriculum or assessment leader/management role
Proven experience of copy editing and project managing qualification materials
Ability to manage a high volume of work while adapting to new systems
Sharp attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills
Proficient proofreading abilities and all levels of editing
Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
Proficient with all MS Packages
What you\'ll get in return
Flexible working options are available at a competitive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.