Your new role
Senior Highway Engineer with a leading UK engineering consultancy specialising in the design of UK highways and transportation, working closely with National Highways.
- Super flexible - for local candidates, 1 day per week in the office is recommended. For suitable candidates based further afield, a trip to Bristol once a month, plus occasional site visits is adequate
- Competitive rate - paying up to £45ph Inside IR35
- Secure workflow - strong pipeline of work through 2024 across Areas 1 &2, likely rolling contract extensions for 2 years plus
What you\'ll need to succeed
- A minimum of 7 years\' UK consultancy experience focusing on highway design and specifically a strong knowledge of DMRB standards in relation to Vehicle Restraint Systems
- Chartership not a requirement.
- Technical design skills and experience using AutoCAD and other relevant software
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.