A senior Java Oracle PL/SQL Developer is required on a contract basis for a London-based Financial Services client.
You will be directly involved in hands-on server-side development of a Java application and designing and developing the database layer with Oracle PL/SQL.
Key skills include:
- Extensive server-side Java application development experience alongside designing and developing database layers with Oracle PL/SQL.
- Extensive Oracle PL/SQL development experience.
- Strong experience with Hibernate (mandatory).
- Experience collaborating with DBA to gather requirements and tune Oracle Database performance.
- Experience with trade management/capture, and risk systems.
- Experience improving the performance of JPA/Hibernate data access layers.
- Passion for following DevOps and CI/CD processes.
- Good understanding of SDLC considerations is required for the development of financial services applications.
You will receive:
- Up to £900/day in-scope (Umbrella).
- London-based hybrid working.
- A rolling 6-month contract.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.