Your new company
Established over 50 years ago, working with a number of high profile clients. Working on a variety of different projects both for the private and public sector.
Your new role
• Preparation of designs, calculations, specifications and tender documentation for electrical services as part of a project team
• Understanding of regulations and standards and keeping up to date with future changes
• Coordination with other disciplines and specialists
• Promote the company to the best ability at all times
• Undertake feasibility studies
• Preparation of detailed budget costs and defined estimates if required
What you'll need to succeed
Experience of electrical building services design (including emergency lighting and fire alarm design)
• Knowledge and understanding of BS7671
• Hands on knowledge of AutoCAD, Dialux, Relux, Amtech and / or Hevacomp
• Design consultant or contractor background
What you'll get in return
£30,000 to £45,000, depending on experience. 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.