Your new company
Our client is a leader in electrical compliance.
Your new role
Your role as a Business Development Executive will involve calling warm clients from the database and finding leads in order to arrange meetings & site surveys. This will be done over the phone and via email. You will have agreed weekly KPIs with your line manager and work on maintaining and building the CRM database.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within telesales or B2B environment
- Proactive with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Experience using a CRM database (desirable)
What you\'ll get in return
- Flexible working hours (school hours available)
- Training & Upskilling
- Team incentives
- 28 days holiday & an extra day off for your birthday
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
*Unfortunately, this role does not offer sponsorship*