Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team of specialists on an award-winning campus.
Your new role
Your role as the Lead Safety and Risk Manager will be to provide strategic leadership across health, safety and operational risk across areas of the business. This role is reporting into the Head of Risk, Assurance and Business Support and you will have 1 direct report.
What you'll need to succeed
- Corporate Health & Safety Management including maintaining ISO 45001 certification
- Assurance of FM and Estates Compliance
- FM Operational and Business Risk
- Be an experienced health and safety professional with good working knowledge of the health and safety challenges affecting a large organisation undertaking a range of activities.
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent vacancy offering an amazing benefits package.
- A minimum of 38 days annual leave per annum, (inclusive of bank holiday and University closure days)
- Discounted membership to our onsite state-of-the-art sport and leisure facilities
- Staff benefits scheme, which provides you with discounts across the high street, supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, dining out and more.
- A wide range of development programmes to enhance your career.
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme with our employer contribution of 17.8%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.