Your new company
An educational institution who bridge the scientific, technical, and creative fields, are looking for a CRM Executive to join their expanding digital team in Essex.
Your new role
You will work alongside the CRM Manager to drive acquisition, conversion, on-boarding, and retention campaigns across different faculties. This role will include marketing automation, reporting on campaign metrics, using CRM platforms, database analysis, and campaign management software.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience using a CRM platform (Microsoft Dynamics is preferred)
- Experienced user of large databases, delivering high-frequency data campaigns
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excel user
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with large teams and internal clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Experience using Click Dimensions, Google Analytics, MS Dynamics
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid work options - required in the office 1 day per week
- Career progression
- Learning & development training courses
- Employer contribution pension schemes
- 30-35 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted gym membership
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.