Your new company
You will be joining a multi-accredited house builder based in the East Midlands. This company boasts a strong pipeline of work and due to continued success, is looking to expand their commercial team by onboarding a Quantity Surveyor. This is a family run company that operate regionally and has gone from strength to strength in recent times. They have a strong focus on developing employees and growing together.
Your new role
As a quantity surveyor, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preparing cost plans, estimates and budgets for new and existing projects
- Negotiating and procuring contracts with subcontractors and suppliers
- Monitoring and controlling costs throughout the project lifecycle
- Preparing and submitting monthly valuations and final accounts
- Identifying and managing risks and opportunities
- Liaising with clients, consultants, architects, engineers and site managers
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards, regulations and legislation
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will have relevant experience as a QS within the housing sector, excellent communication skills, proactive and strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to grow within the company.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and package as well as free on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.