Your new company
I am currently working with a client who is looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager with experience in Estates. If you are looking to work in a great culture and help continuing to implement a positive health and safety culture, this opportunity could be for you.
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Estates Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent)
- Be an experienced estates health and safety professional with a flexible hands-on approach.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a proven track record of implementing positive health and safety culture
- Be passionate about customer service and continuous improvement
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent vacancy offering an amazing benefits package.
- A minimum of 38 days annual leave per annum, (inclusive of bank holiday and University closure days)
- Discounted membership to our onsite state-of-the-art sport and leisure facilities
- Staff benefits scheme, which provides you with discounts across the high street, supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, dining out and more.
- A wide range of development programmes to enhance your career.
- Automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme with our employer contribution of 17.8%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.