What's on offer?
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Work with world-class engineers, technicians and coordinators on publicly visible projects across the UK
- Manage a team of trained professional technicians and coordinators, mentoring and demonstrating leadership while being solution focused
- Attend internal and external meeting with stakeholders, clients, management and contractors
- Using your excellent communication skills, you will guide staff through challenges and new projects working to deadlines across schemes simultaneously.
- A friendly, nurturing environment, where you will aid and witness junior engineers and technicians flourish while expanding their skill set
- A South Manchester office close to local transport hubs and an on-site car park.
- The office is also located next to major shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars, while also being on the doorstep of an iconic Manchester landmark.
What do you need?
- The ability to communicate clearly is key to this role. You will be speaking with multiple staff and stakeholders each day, so communicating instruction and project developments are the key to success.
- Management experience within an MEP - BIM setting. As well as coming from a strong BIM (Revit) background, experience of leading teams and projects is a requirement to be successful with any application.
- Organisational skills, conflict resolution, people management and clear communication will all be tested during the interview process.
- This role will be based X5 days from the office / client meetings. The ability to travel to the South Manchester office is a must.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.