What's on offer?
- An industry-leading company with over 60 years' experience and is an award-winning architectural and multidisciplinary design practice
- Working from Preston in a modern office with a supportive and established team who celebrate their office's successes
- Great project exposure to: Commercial, Health, Residential, Leisure, Heritage, Education, and Community sectors
- Monthly CPD training for all staff members, seminars and events throughout the year, while working in a RIBA chartered practice as well as having ISO 9001. ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and Construction Accreditation.
- £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + benefits, competitive pension and close to car parks and a 5-minute walk from Preston station
Your new role
- Working with their world-class team, completing conceptual and detailed design across the above sectors
- Using your knowledge and expertise to train and mentor junior members of staff and offering your knowledge to your peers
- Taking part in weekly meetings and offering support on project delivery
- Have the opportunity to use your people skills and attend contractor and client meetings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.