Your new company
An award-winning construction company and property services contractor, who's people work together to exceed the expectations of clients . A customer-focused construction company, who value commitment, enthusiasm and a drive to deliver the best every day.
Your new role
You will be working in the responsive repairs department completing multi skilled repairs and maintenance to customers and tenants. You will be working form a company pan using a PDA to complete tasks to a high standard whilst delivering excellent customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a similar role as a multi skilled plasterer
- Experience working in domestic setting, preferably within social housing
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 2/3 or time served equivalent
- Be available to work 39 hours Mon - Fri
- CSCS Blue Card holder
- Working at heights qualification
- Asbestos awareness qualification
- PDA Trained
What you'll get in return
You will receive a full time temporary to permanent works contract with a company van. You will receive a competitive hourly rate with a full time contract including holidays & pension benefits once completing probationary period.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Liana in your local Hays Liverpool branch today on 01512420743.