Your new company
An exciting opportunity has become available for a full-time IT Manager to join a friendly team based in Ringwood. You will have the opportunity to shape business infrastructure and have strategic input in the company's IT offering.
Your new role
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions promptly.
- Conduct system audits to assess outcomes.
- Select appropriate hardware and software through the purchasing process.
- Ensure compliance with software licencing laws.
- Provide user training, support, advice, and feedback.
- Test and modify systems for reliable operation.
- Install IT hardware and software.
- Administer Office 365, networks, Azure, firewalls and ERP system.
- Configure and support company LAN, WAN, and internet access and perform necessary maintenance tasks.
- Design disaster recovery capabilities and operations.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in all interactions.
- Exhibit strong organisational skills for efficient task management.
- Possess energy, drive, ambition, flexibility & focus on results.
- A good internal communicator, influencer & team member.
- Methodical and logical mind with a keen attention to detail.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
What you'll get in return
• 22-day Holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Company Pension
• Birthday off each year
• Access to well-being service
• Free Parking on site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.