Your new company
An ambitious company based out of Colchester who are looking to expand the team due to large contract wins across local authorities, within the business they provide excellent training, excellent benefits and also progression routes to grow with the business.
Your new role
Your new role will be working on a contract for a local authority, working on the mould and damp projects, before being trained on asbestos projects, with multiple training courses and on-site training being provided.
- A background trade within carpentry is essential.
- Training will be provided by the company for other trades.
- Willingness to learn is essential.
- Knowledge and experience working on either domestic or commercial projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- NVQ 2 or 3 in Carpentry
- Previous experience working within a trade
- Full UK driving licence
What you'll get in return
- 20 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle after probation
- Excellent Training to grow your career development
- Pension Schemes
- Excellent career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.