Your new role
As an Estimator, you will be required to produce competitive estimates for high-end quality packages within the commercial and bespoke residential markets. You will be primarily be working on fit-out projects. Your typical day-to-day activities will include:
- Gathering quotes from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assessing the levels of risk on a project.
- Analysing company data, exchange rates, and prices using software packages.
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities.
- Carrying out live project cost control and surveys
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have tendering experience with commercial and bespoke residential projects. They will have great attention to detail and should have the ability to work individually or in teams, with good interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
- Annual Salary Ranging From £50,000 – £60,000
- Company well-being discounts, vouchers, and benefits
- Regular Socials
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.