Location: Central Southampton
Salary: Up to £30k (Negotiable D.O.E)
Responsibilities & Duties
Client Administration - Creating and maintaining client records, preparing client documentation, sending letters of authority, liaising with product providers etc.
Reviews - Preparing client review documentation, supporting financial planners in the delivery of reviews etc.
General Admin - Answering incoming calls, ensuring systems are up-to-date, allocating incoming post etc.
- Must have a minimum 2 years' experience within financial planning or wealth management
- Strong IT skills and an understanding of MS Excel
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication
What you'll get in return
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Support with further qualifications
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Holly on 02382020105.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.