Your new company
Our client delivers a maintenance contract to the prison service and is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team. The role is initially temporary to start asap with the potential of becoming permanent.
Your new role
Responsible for the day-to-day organisation of work and the allocation of tasks, the tracking of work progress, stock management and ensuring that reactive maintenance meets both the operational demands of the establishment and the contractual requirements.
This Works Supervisor acts as the link between the work force, including soft services and FM Management.
Job Role requirements:
- To supervise, lead and deliver a proactive service in delivering reactive maintenance on behalf of the client.
- To Supervise and Lead all teams
- To provide a single point of contact for the team members allocated reactive services.
- To deliver all agreed KPIs.
- To deputise for the site manager as and when requested.
- Oversee the work of contractors.
- Thorough understanding of reactive works scheduling and programming
- Ensuring the team have the required tools and equipment, including PPE, to safely carry out their work.
- Co-ordinating first line reactive cover.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.