Your new company
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy in the Midlands covering Civil Engineering, Traffic & Transportation, Geo-Environmental and Structural Engineering. They are seeking a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer to join their growing team in Birmingham!
Your new role
- Conducting structural design, investigation, and repair and rehabilitation projects.
- Completing and reviewing analysis and design calculations.
- Executing and managing the preparation of drawings and specifications.
- Mentoring of junior staff.
- Managing project budgets and schedules.
- Interacting with clients.
- Leading the design and construction of large-scale projects.
- Overseeing all aspects of their projects, from initial planning to final completion.
- Developing new techniques or technologies that can be applied to future projects.
- Conducting site surveys
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record in Structural Engineering
- Chartered (Beneficial)
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Experience in leading projects
- Experience working across a variety of sectors, i.e. Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial etc
What you'll get in return
Excellent Salary up to £60,000 (Depending on experience)
25 Days Annual Leave + 5 Days Christmas Closure + Bank Holidays
Up to 5% Employer Pension
Hybrid Working (3 days office)
Birmingham City Center Location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.