Your new company
The client has a reputable name in the industry for being one of the UK's longest running independent consultants completing high quality bespoke projects in the residential, commercial, and public sectors. They have continuously delivered sustainable solutions throughout the country, reducing energy costs. After undergoing rapid growth, they have opened up an opportunity for a new design engineer to join their team. They are driven to invest in the right candidate who can develop and grow the business over the coming years.
Your new role
- Overseeing and managing power distrubution, lighting, alarms, sounds & audio systems and everything electrical related
- Using Electrical software to create detailed drawings
- Monitor budgets and controlling expenditure
- Identifying, controlling and monitoring variations
- Managing small to medium-sized projects
- Attend contractor meetings
- Communicate with multi-level stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years experience in a comparable role within the UK
- Relevent electrical qualifications
- Ability to do electrical calculations and drawings
- Experience working on schools, churches, residential and other building service projects
- Willing to attend client visits on site
What you'll get in return
- Up to £40 per hour - CAN PAY LIMITED!
- Hybrid Working
- Full-time role
- 6-month rolling contract
- Work ready to be allocated immediately - ASAP Start
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.