Your new company
You'll be working for a facilities' management contractor that provides hard and soft FM services, grounds maintenance and energy services for single and multi-site locations throughout the country. They are one of the largest family-owned construction, infrastructure, and support services businesses in the UK.
Your new role
Your role as a facilities maintenance technician includes:
- To undertake planned, responsive, and cyclical maintenance work
- To operate with safe working practices with due regard to Health and Safety Regulations, COSHH, Control of Infection and Waste Disposal
- Plumbing work on sinks and bathrooms, checking water temperatures
- To support the responsibilities of the building water safety logbook and ensure a robust water hygiene maintenance regime is followed
- Carry out basic testing of fire alarms, emergency lighting and other critical building systems
- General maintenance duties including repairs and damages on site
What you'll need to succeed
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Plumbing or Joinery
- Experience working in your core trade
- Full UK Driving Licence
- COP Control of Legionella L8 / HSG274 trained
- Knowledge and understanding of Building Energy Management Systems
- Experience of working within a Healthcare Environment
- DBS clearance
What you'll get in return
- Permanent contract for the right candidate
- Competitive salary with weekly pay
- Full-time position, working 39 hours a week
- Overtime rates for 'on call'
There are also plenty of opportunities for training and career development, including:
Legionella awareness, Working at height, Ladders & stepladders, Spill management & control, DSE, Noise & HAVS, Permit to work, Face fit testing, Harness use & inspection, Abrasive wheel, First aid.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Liana now in the Liverpool office on 01512420743.