Your new company
A South East civil company working on projects including water treatment; coastal; footpaths; drainage; water; marine, recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Manager. They work for Sussex top civil clients, including local authorities, water providers, private clients and environment organisations etc. Following strategic government funding in the sector, the company is now looking to take on an additional Senior Site Manager. A professional and people-focussed company.
Your new role
- Oversee all aspects of the project to ensure successful delivery.
- Take responsibility for all site activities including contractors, materials, plant
- To deliver the site safely
- Ensure the commercial costs of the projects are managed in accordance with the cost plan
- Engage with clients to understand their needs, resolve queries, provide confidence in the company approach.
- Attend and contribute to progress and subcontract meetings
- Ensure proper handover of the project to the client.
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 8 year's experience in Civil Site Management
- Be able to oversee a range of projects from £50k to £10m
- Ability to achieve tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both verbally and written
- What you'll get in return
- * Competitive salary + pension + car allowance + health and benefits
* Working with a company keen to encourage training and development in their staff
* Opportunity to work on interesting projects within a variety of the civil sector
* The company operate a friendly team environment
* The company promotes a collaborative approach both within its own teams and with the clients, professionals, subcontractors and suppliers who they work with.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.