Job Opportunity: ASB Officer
Position: ASB Officer (Agency Contract) Location: Merseyside, United Kingdom Hours: 35 hours per week Duration: 3 to 6 months Hourly Rate: £18 - £24 per hour
About Us: We are a dynamic agency committed to maintaining safe and thriving communities. As an ASB Officer, you will play a pivotal role in addressing anti-social behaviour (ASB) and ensuring the well-being of our residents. Join our team and contribute to creating a positive living environment.
Responsibilities: In this multifaceted role, you will:
- Case Management: Take ownership of and investigate all allocated ASB cases. Be the single point of contact for those involved and ensure effective actions are taken to abate ASB with measurable outcomes.
- Collaboration: Work closely with key community safety partnerships (both internal and external) to deliver services aligned with our ASB Policy, RBKC's Community Safety Strategy, and relevant legislation.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure that case work is of the highest quality, and residents feel supported throughout the process.
- Safeguarding: Address safeguarding issues as part of a multi-agency approach, ensuring immediate risk reduction and long-term solutions for affected residents.
- Estate Management: Contribute to estate action plans, resolving nuisance, environmental crime, and ASB on estates.
- Communication: Support the ASB Manager in delivering the ASB communications strategy, raising awareness amongst colleagues, residents, and key partners.
Requirements: To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Experience: Previous experience in housing management, community safety, or related fields.
- Problem-Solving: Ability to investigate cases, make informed decisions, and lead on appropriate actions.
- Legal Adherence: Familiarity with current legislation and evidence requirements for court cases.
- Collaboration: Work effectively with agencies, partners, and witnesses.
- Flexibility: Adapt to hybrid working arrangements (2 to 3 days per week in-office or on patch).
- Competitive hourly rate (£18 - £24 per hour)
- Opportunity to contribute to community well-being
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
Application Process: If you are passionate about community safety and thrive in a challenging role, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience
Note: This is an agency contract position for 3 to 6 months.
Join us in making a positive impact and fostering safer neighbourhoods!