Your new company
They are an established fit-out and refurbishment contractor that has completed numerous projects for blue-chip high profile clients valued up to circa £5m. Due to continued success and plenty of repeat business they are a fast growing company and as such are looking to grow their project team with an additional Project Manager.
Your new role
As Project Manager you will be required to manage large, multi-million pound commercial fit-out projects around Cambridge and across East Anglia. As Project Manager you will ensure the contract is delivered safely, on programme and on budget. You will also be responsible for liaising with the client and design team to ensure the contract is delivered to the satisfaction of all parties.
Main duties of the role:
- Overseeing, planning and delivering large, complex commercial fit-out projects
- Building strong relations and ensuring effective communication with clients, sub-contractors and colleagues.
- Preparing construction programmes, giving detailed progress reports, and ensuring relevant information is recorded accurately
- Ensuring all aspects of the build process are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standards.
- Managing staff and sub-contractors to ensure the highest standard of workmanship at all time
- Ensuring all required Planning applications, Building Control applications are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met.
- Ensuring all purchasing is done to the correct timeline and delivering valuations.
- Managing budgets, completing financial records, and maintaining margins on a project by project basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working on fit out projects
- Understanding of JCT & NEC contracts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.