Your new role
You will provide leadership and management to a large maintenance and M&E team based in the Merseyside area.
- Reporting on compliance, SLAs and KPI's of a large portfolio of properties
- Work with H&S compliance teams to ensure all obligations are being met
- Carrying out contract performance reviews and presenting to shareholders
- Reviewing subcontractors permits to work
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Full P&L accountabilityWhat you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need experience working in the private FM sector, with a proven track record of managing a large contract. You will also require excellent customer service communication and management calls. You should also have excellent knowledge of British building and engineering services standards.
You will require:
- Experience working with CAFM system
- Technical knowledge of building and engineering services
- Excellent IT skills
- Customer service skills
The role will require working to tight deadlines and will demand excellent organisational skills. You will also be required to regularly think on your feet and adapt to a quickly changing environment.What you'll get in return
Company benefits packageWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.