Service Desk Analyst
£176 Per Day Umbrella
100% On site in Bournemouth
Your new company
Local private sector client looking for a Service Desk Analyst with excellent customer service skills to join the team due to staff illness and busy period.
The Service Desk Analyst provides services and support relating to existing standard applications and infrastructure, as well as managing and fulfilling requests for service. The Service Desk provides the first point of contact for all IT related issues and requests
- Incident management
- Daily System Checks
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to:
- IT Usage Policy
- Understanding of IT operational support frameworks.
- Provide a service of excellence
- Follow process documentation and instruction to ensure the resolution of incidents and fulfilment of requests according to the requirements of the business
- Capture and record all information and data as directed by the IT Management System
- Carry out qualitative checks on all relevant IT systems
- Carry out general administrative tasks
- Communication of potential/current issues with all team members
- Management of workload demands within tight deadlines
- Undertake such other duties as may be delegated by the Head of IT Service Desk or others in direct line management.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties, commensurate with the job holder's experience and qualifications, as may be required for the smooth operation of the business
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.