Service Now PMO Support Officer £360.00-£380.00 per day inside IR35, Six-month contract with possible extensions, Hybrid with two days in the Reading or Hammersmith Offices
I am working exclusively with a highly innovative global brand who are looking for a Service Now PMO Support Officer to join their team.
You will require recent experience of supporting an HR Transformation in a ServiceNow environment. Your CV will need to show you have done this to be eligible for this amazing opportunity. Due to high volumes of applications, to contact you this will need to show on your application.
You'll be on a dynamic team that are responsible for delivering a 90 million project which includes looking at what the organisations teams look like now, what they will need to look like and shaping into that. This is certainly an exciting and fully involved role as it will comprise of a lot of interaction with senior leadership team and other stakeholders across the business.
Your new role - copy link below to watch video
ServiceNow Project Coordinator
- Collation of inputs from all workstreams and capturing any risks and issues centrally
- Maintain access to key Teams channels, folders and collateral.
- Support Change team with updating of key collateral (Consultation Manager briefing pack, FAQs)
- Track activity completion for programme initiatives and RAID items in ServiceNow
- Experience in PMO support roles
All applications are welcomed; however I can only get back to those whose CVs show they are suitable for the job. Right to work in the UK will be required and sponsored or overseas candidates will not be considered. Due to the nature of the role, you must be based within two hours of Reading or Hammersmith.