Job Title: Estimator
Salary: £25,000- £30,000 basic salary (negotiable depending on experience)
Your new company
A leading Construction and Facilities Management business, established over 30 years ago, delivering a range of projects across infrastructure, construction and building maintenance across the public and private sector. A highly successful Liverpool-based firm on the course to becoming a Tier 1 contractor of choice. They have a number of major national contracts offering a range of services including fit outs, refurbishments and maintenance. With expansion plans across both construction and maintenance, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established business offering a platform for career development.
Your new role
Main duties for the Estimator include:
- Log new quotes on internal system
- Send out enquiries or information requests to subcontractors / suppliers / engineers.
- Build quotations including scope of works (including any labour, plant and material).
- Convert approved quotes to new jobs and send out POs to subcontractors / suppliers.
- Update live jobs on the system with start / end dates, any changes, revised costs, relevant paperwork, etc.
- Book in subcontractor quoted works with clients.
- Pass job details for self-delivered quoted works to internal planning team.
- Update clients as required and send applicable paperwork / certificates.
- Liaise in person, over the phone and via email with fellow office staff, suppliers and clients throughout the above processes as required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.